A researcher is a person who performs a research. He is a person who conducts a study, a thorough study to derive facts and samples regarding the project or subject. A researcher may be of various fields or any group as per the field he is assigned to.
A research may be of academic, institutional, governmental or any organization.
Researcher Resume Example
Denmark – 8573
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced professional proved good in ding research study and analysis to bring out facts and information.
- I have good analytical skills and communication capabilities to disseminate information regarding research.
- I possess efficient leadership qualities to develop and lead a research team.
Career Experience/Job History:
Center for Research Methodology
- Managed and evaluated project tools and equipments.
- Conducted study samples collected and established facts.
- Recruited junior research assistants for the team.
Research Laboratory Sampling Center.
- Monitored project evaluation and progress.
- Conducted reports and forwarded them to the organization for further study.
- Lead the project as a core leader and supervised work progress.
- Conducted lab tests of samples collected.
- Disseminated information collected from the sample study to the media and masses.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Science, Research Methodology, Center for Research Studies.
2001-2003: Masters in Science, Research Methodology, Center for Research Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.