Research Assistant Resume
A research assistant is a person employed to assist in research and related study. He is employed under the researcher guidance and supervision and assists the researcher in the project and in managing records and facts. They are sometimes, employed on an internship basis or as a trainee. He is a junior researcher in the project.
The research assistant is required having knowledge about the ways and rules maintained while conducting research.
Research Assistant Resume Example
Ireland – 8574
Summary of Qualification:
- I possess good analytical and communication skills and have experience in serving as an assistant in the research field.
- Have good capabilities in disseminating information about the research facts and figures.
Career Experience/Job History:
Water Sampling Research Institute
- Collected water samples from across the region and studied for any impure water content.
- Did chemical analysis and practical correlation of different water samples.
- Maintained documents regarding projects reports.
- Assisted researcher in collecting samples.
Research Analysis Institute
- Performed assessment of research studies.
- Disseminated results to media and masses.
- Entered data and studies analysis in records and updated on organization website.
- Interacted with the senior staff of the organization in conducting further study analysis on the research findings.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Science, Research Analysis, Research Studies Institute
2001-2003: Masters in Science, Research Analysis, Research Studies Institute.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.