A research analyst is a person who is responsible for analyzing various types of research projects completed by the organization he is working for. These candidates are also known as financial analysts and are entrusted with the task of providing advice on various financial and investment related matters. The person who wish to work in this job position must draft an effective resume showcasing the skill sets and the qualifications of the candidate.
Research Analyst Resume Example
Name: James Atkinson
Address: 567 ,Charlie House ,Central Street
New York ,USA
Residence number: 87546
Mobile number: 634753735733
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aim: To establish myself as a successful research analyst in a reputed company where my skill sets can be best utilized.
- Excellent communication skills and natural ability to be a team leader.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- I have the ability to forecast the growth rate of a particular country’s economy.
- Excellent knowledge of computer and accounting.
- I have the ability to give presentations interpreting graphs, pie charts etc.
- High school from City Risers School. Passed out in the year 2001 with 70% marks.
- Bachelor’s in financial management form the Seattle University of Business, New York. Passed out in the year 2004 as a gold medalist.
- Master’s in Financial Management from the Seattle University of Business, New York. Passed out in the year 2006 with distinction.
- One year internship with Standard and Rich financial rating agency.
- Working as junior research analyst from 2007 to present with the Faraday Ratings Agency.
Successfully completed projects:
- Analyzing the credit growth of the different banks of the USA.
- Giving the financial ratings of the different commercial banks of the US.
- Analyzing the growth of core industries in the USA.
- Analyzing rate of growth of all the major economies of the world