A relationship manager is primarily responsible for building effective customer- client policies, understanding the customer requirements & queries and keeps the updated records of customer conversations. Interested candidates, who look forward to apply for this job position, can take guidance from this relationship manager resume example for effectively drafting their CVs.
Sample Of Relationship Manager Resume Example:
Eagle Apartments, Baker Road
Westminster, United Kingdom
Mobile Number: 6879 440 2849
Telephone Number: 3490 697 2334
E-mail id: Sophie.email@example.com
Career Objective: Looking forward for a career opportunity in the customer relationship field as a relationship manager to utilize my professional skills and abilities.
- I have worked with Greenway group of Companies during 2008- 2010 as an assistant relationship manager
- Currently, I am perusing my career with Skyline Marketing Pvt. Ltd as a Relationship Manager
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Handled various marketing & sales campaigns in order to implement the beneficial business plans
- Assigned regular duties to the staff and kept an eye on their activities for preparing performance reports
- Developed result- oriented customer relationship polices to improve the CSI
- Trained the department staff
- Performed duties to ensure the safe working environment for the employees and to implement the suggested code of conducts.
- Knowledge of developing short- term and long- term customer relationship polices
- Impressive reading & writing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities to deal with employees, clients and customers
- In- depth knowledge of customer satisfaction index
Achievements & accolades:
Awarded with “Employee of the Year” appreciation for valuable contribution in improving the client satisfaction index.
- Good at playing pool and hockey
- Fond of reading inspirational books and novels
References will be furnished on request