Purchasing Manager Resume
A purchasing manager oversees the purchasing activities of a company. He manages the purchasing deals and supervises them. The purchasing agents bring the deals and product qualities which are forwarded to the purchasing manager who supervises them and approves them. The manager manages the agents and evaluates their working progress etc.
The manager has to know about the field of purchasing and its pro and cons to be able to manage it.
Purchasing Manager Resume Example
France – 8657
Summary of Qualification:
- Capable of controlling and handling a purchasing firm effectively.
- I possess efficient managerial skills and analytical skills to handle a firm efficiently.
- I have good negotiating skills and have god information about the product services.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Recruited agents and supervised their regular deals.
- Kept good interaction and communication with the market clients to regulate supplies and maintain good product deals.
- Maintained healthy business relationships with suppliers.
- Maintained records of purchases and buyers from the firm.
- Made strategic plans and policies to improve purchasing deals.
- Made budgets of regular purchases of the company.
- Assisted in market analyses reports with the agents and other employees.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Business Administration, School of Commerce Studies.
2003-2005: Masters in Business Administration, University.
Professional reference will be added upon request.