Purchasing Director Resume
A purchasing director is responsible for managing supply chains and activities in the company. He supervises costs of products, supplies deliveries, and ascertains the quality of products purchased. He works efficiently in maintaining good relationships with the suppliers and clients.
He evaluates the deal contracts and regulates the effective cost of products. He makes plans to improve supplies and purchase deals
Purchasing Director Resume Example
Germany – 7563
- I have good knowledge of the purchasing field and its activities.
- I prove efficient in maintaining good relations with suppliers and business organizations.
- I also have good organizational and analytical skills.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Supervises incoming goods and services and evaluated their quality.
- Developed and made strategic plans and policies to improve buying procedures and costs.
- Improved suppliers’ clients by market research and effective communication with former clients.
- Maintained records of former clients and interacted with them to instigate support.
- Issued orders and purchasing contracts.
- Negotiated prices and supervised and organized delivery techniques and facilities.
- Communicated with the employees of the firm to make plans for development.
2003-2005: Masters in Business Administration, University.
2001-2003 Bachelors in Business Administration, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be added upon request.