Purchasing Associate Resume
Purchasing associate is a professional who handles purchasing deals and issues with the market clients and manages the purchasing policies. He has to maintain communication among the suppliers and the dealers along with the company.
The purchasing associate has to know about the financial field and the plans, policies and everything related to it.
Purchasing Associate Resume Example
Denmark – 8547
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced purchasing associate who possess good communication skills and organizational skills.
- I have proved efficient in assisting and managing the deals and policies of the firm.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Maintained effective supplier company relationship.
- Maintained purchasing deal records and documents.
- Negotiated product prices to the optimum profit marking.
- Assisted agents for supervision of deals.
- Assisted in supplies for their evaluation.
- Researched market policies and supply status to evaluate deals.
- Effectively procured strategic plans to improve purchases.
2003-2005: Masters in Business Administration, University.
2001-2003 Bachelors in Business Administration, Institute of Commercial Sciences.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.