Purchasing Assistant Resume
A purchasing assistant does the small duties of the company. He prepares budgets, handle bills, documents, deal files, take calls and messages and enter data in the record book.
The assistant is the assisting person of the manager or the employees. He handles duties of departments, transfer issues and notices from the manager’s desk to the employees etc.
Purchasing Assistant Resume Example
Germany – 8456
Summary of Qualification:
- Capable of managing a purchasing unit effectively.
- Experienced professional having served efficiently in purchasing firm as an assistant.
- I have good communication skills and organizational skills and will prove best in my services to the firm.
Career Experience/Job Assistant:
- Worked as assistant to the purchasing agent in bringing deals and policies from the market clients.
- Informed the firm employees about the changes in policies and plans by the managerial staff.
- Conducted market research for effective purchase deals.
- Responsible for maintaining and handling orders.
- Managed deals files and documents.
2001-2003: Masters in Business Administration, University.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Business Administration, Commerce Studies Institute.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.