A professor is a person who imparts education and learning in the higher degree level education. He is specialized in providing education to students in the degree level. He is a senior authority in the education field. A professor is also an educator in himself.
The professor does thorough analysis and study of the specialized field and he is assigned for a particular subject or course.
Professor Resume Example
Wales – 8573
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess efficient knowledge of different forms of imparting knowledge for the best of service.
- Also possess excellent teaching capabilities and communication skills to impart education to the students.
Career Experience/ Job History:
George College of Professional Studies,
- Provided lectures and training sessions to the students.
- Evaluated practical course study and counseling to the students for their progress.
- Conducted researches and course study for the development of curriculum.
Assistant Professor in Wales University
- Conducted thesis for students and evaluated theories formulated by them.
- Conducted extra course classes as per requirement of the students.
- Maintained reports of students’ progress both in their practical and theoretical curriculum.
1993-1996: Bachelors in English, Delton College.
1996-1998: Masters in English, Wales University.
1997-2000: Doctors Degree from Wales University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.