An individual whose job is to develop applications that are web based with the help of the PHP language is known as a PHP developer. He has to ensure that the developed software using PHP language functions properly and has good programming logic. PHP is a scripting language in the field of computers and the individual applying for the position of a PHP developer should have knowledge about the language. A PHP developer resume should showcase the skill sets and the experience of the candidate in the concerned field.
Sample PHP Developer Resume Example
PHP Developer Resume
Name: Arnold Red
Address: 26 Silly Lily Street, El Paso, Texas 4987
Contact number: 23908
Mobile number: 14908
E mail id: Arnold@mail.com
An innovative individual with experience in designing layout, website coding by using the PHP format. Extensive knowledge in field of developing web applications using SQL Server databases. Have developed websites using PHP language for corporate as well as public sector clients.
Currently working with GL Technologies in the position of a PHP developer since May 2010
My job responsibilities include the following
- Developing software as per the needs and requirements.
- Developing codes and then testing it to track bugs
- Developing web based applications using PHP language
- Working with a team of developers to provide technical solutions to the need of the clients
- Masters in software engineering in the year 2007 from Iowa Institute of Technology
- Bachelors in software engineering in the year 2004 from Iowa Institute of Technology
- Advance Diploma in PHP from Hi-Tech Institute in the year 2009