Office Receptionist Resume
A receptionist is appointed by an office to receive clients, guests and visitors, to resolve their queries and direct them to the specific required departments. The receptionist has to know about the various departments of the office and their specific duties.
It is required son that they can direct the visitors and customers to the required department and solve their enquiries. They manage the front desk office duties and responsibilities.
Office Receptionist Resume Example
Denmark – 7463
Summary of Qualification:
- Efficient receptionist proved good in receiving clients and managing reception counter and the activities.
- I have effective communication skills and cordial nature and personality.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Answered visitors enquire and directed them to the required employees.
- Answered calls and messages.
- Organized meetings and interactions of the visitors with the managers.
- Conducted paperwork and managed the files.
- Set appointments of the superior clients with the managerial staff.
- Maintained records of the visitors, entering data records in the files about the purpose, details and designations of the visitors.
2003-2005: Masters in Arts, University
2000-2003: Bachelors in Arts, Garriet College of Arts.
Professional reference will be added upon request.