Office Clerk Resume
Office clerk is a person who does the clerical duties of an office like managing accounts, responding clients, forwarding messages etc. They generally perform the record keeping, maintaining files, documents and other administrative duties in the office. They assist the senior employees and managerial staff in managing their documents, records and forwarding portals and notices to the other employees.
Office Clerk Resume Example
France – 4733
Summary of Qualifications:
- Have efficient skills and capabilities to deliver my services as a clerk.
- I have good analytical and communication skills and can prove my best in my services.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Interacted with clients and customers and assisted them by providing information about their queries.
- Conducted training programs for the recruited staff.
- Supervised closing and opening hours of the office.
- Maintained record and supervised incoming documents of the office.
- Forwarded messages and calls to the other employees.
- Transferred documents and files from one department to the other.
- Interacted with customers and clients and set up meetings and appointments for with the managers in the office.
- Did data entry tasks and duties and handled databases of the clients.
2000-2002: Masters in Arts, University.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Arts, Ford College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.