Office Administrator Resume
The office administrator supervises the overall working of the office including billing, record keeping, staff recruitment, employees work evaluation etc.
He has to manage data and files. Apart from that, he has to supervise every work of the office right from the selection of staff to some of the managerial duties.
Office Administrator Resume Example
Ireland – 75463
Summary of Qualification:
- I possess good managerial and organizational skills.
- I am an experienced professional proven efficient in administrative duties and handling the office working evaluation.
- Have good administrative capabilities and can ensure a effective working environment in the office.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Maintained records of the departments.
- Maintained spreadsheets, files, mails and reports to the manager.
- Updated employees about new policies and plans or any issues by the government.
- Communication link between the manager and the clients.
- Handled attendance regulations of the employees and staff.
- Played a key role in recruiting staff and supervising training facilities for them.
- Maintained and updated databases of the office on a regular basis.
- Organize employees and managerial meetings to promote interaction among them.
- Handled administrative duties and managerial duties in absence of the manager.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
1995-1998: Bachelors in Administration, Commerce College.
1998-2000: Masters in Administration, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.