A Nurse Practitioner is a person who has been specifically and particularly trained and taught to minister the illness and perform some of the duties of a physician like the diagnosis, etc.. The resume of a nurse practitioner will catch one’s eye only if it’s neat and well presented.
As an example of a Nurse Practitioner’s Resume, the sample given below will give one an idea how to build their resumes.
Nurse Practitioner Resume Sample:
Name: Joseline Wills
Address: 884, Mountford Street,
e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate of Excellence, Practical Nursing.
Community College of Ohio. Year-2002
- Honors in Applied Sciences, Registered Nursing.
Community College of Ohio. Year-2003
- Bachelors Degree in the Science of Nursing.
State University of Ohio. Year-2008
- Masters of Science, State University of Ohio
Field of Specialization: Gerontology. Year-2011
- Arrest Response
- Intra Venous Injections
- Critical Care
- Ventilator operations
- Substance Addiction
- Chronic Illness
Certificates and Licenses:
- BCLS/ACLS Currently
- License of a Practical Nurse, State of Ohio. 2003
- Registered Practical Nurse, State of Ohio. 2004
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner,
Certified by the Board of Credentialing Center of the Nurses
Of America. 2011
- Recently certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the Credentialing Center.
- Ability to make the patients and their families feel comfortable.
- Diligent with excellent clinical knowledge and skills.
- Perform diagnosis on the basis of strong evidence, keen personal observation, intuition and on experience.
- A very holistic approach towards the patients and the profession, in general.
- No compromise on the care needed by the patients.
- Amicable and open to communication to all members of the team.