A nurse assistant is one who works under the direction of the medical staff, especially a nurse. These people are trained to work in various settings, such as hospitals, mental asylums, residence of patients, etc. They are hired to lend a hand to the patient in his routine activities and perform certain nursing and other bedside activities of keeping the surroundings of the patient clean.
If you are a nurse assistant looking for work, well the first step to go about it is to have a good resume. To help you build one for yourself, here is a sample given:
Nurse Assistant Resume Sample
Name: Josephine Vivar
Address: 14/7 Upper Hill State,
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number : 098-887-8766
Claremont Heights High School,
Year of passing-2006
- A Primary Care Provider at 46, East Hilltop, California.
Taken care of terminally ill father, suffering from blood cancer, all on own.
Learnt the basics of analyzing a patient’s condition under the guidance of a nurse.
Provided the nurse with all the assistance and help required to bathe, dress and feed the patient.
Purpose and Objectives:
- A motivated individual with a drive and passion to take care and serve the sick.
- A nursing career would provide an opportunity for higher education to receive the NA certificate, and later the RN license.
- Dependable with a keen interest to learn new concepts and methods.
- Volunteer at the Old Age Home, 24 Mc. Phearson Road, California.
Assisted the aged with their routines, which included daily care and timely dosage of medicines, etc. [ 2009 till now ]
2. Cancer Society, 34 Alfonso Street, California.
Interacted with the cancer patients with an attempt to make each passing day a better one for them. [2007-2009 ]