A medical records technician is an individual who is responsible for the organisation and handling of medical and health information data by making sure that it is accurate, secure and accessible. These individuals may have to work with both paper and document data and data on the electronics systems.
In order to get a job as a medical records technician at a medical institute or hospital, a person needs to prepare a well framed resume which consists of the details of the individual’s skills and qualifications. A sample has been given below.
Sample Medical Records Technician Resume Example
90-j, first floor Potter’s enclave, London
An exceptionally trained and skilled individual with a knack for organisation medical data seeking the job of a medical records technician at a reputed medical organization.
- I completed my high school education form Jesus and Mary school, Liverpool in the year 2005.
- Then I completed my bachelor’s education in Biology from Reading University.
- In the year 2009, I pursued a diploma course in computer systems and database technology from London.
Skills and Area of Expertise
- I have exceptional computer and technical skills.
- Knowledge of latest database software and paper organisation skills.
- Eye for detail and good observation skills.
- Exceptionally hardworking and diligent at what I do.
- 2009-2011-was employed as a medical records technician at St. Junes Hospital where I was in charge of handling all the medical records and entering them into computer systems.
- 2011-present-employed at Peterson Medical organisation at the same position and was responsible for keeping the patient records upto date on electronic systems.
Mr. Fred Brown, Peterson Medical Organisation, London
Mr. Harvard Jackson, dean of St. Junes Hospital, London