Medical Health Officer Resume
The role of Medical Health Officers is primarily to use their medical expertise in engaging in research grants or contracts for a specific area in health. They must be diligent and highly knowledgeable of the health industry as a business guided by the principles of providing mankind access to treatments of diseases. As such, they evaluate activities and funded research to make sure that the goals and objectives of undergoing such are in line with the scientific discipline and contribute to the development of the health industry.
Medical Health Officer Resume Example
6372 San Diego
Phone: (212) 210-2100
Reliable and highly responsible individual seeking for a position as Medical Health Officer in a challenging environment
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent organizing skills with the ability to implement tasks efficiently
- Very responsible and keen on details especially in evaluating and investigating activities and operations
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and with the ability to handle client concerns proficiently
- Energetic and with positive demeanor in any circumstance requiring patience
- Expert in the developments of research in the medical field
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – present: Medical Health Officer, Glen Davis, Inc.
- Provided leadership for the direction of extramural research programs on different internal organs diseases
- Planned and developed research guidelines and evaluation procedures that are in line with genetic factors and the eradication of diseases
- Coordinated and arranged activities to resolve disputed matters especially in terms of company goals and objectives and making drugs accessible to the population
- Documented transactions and activities as well as the operations of the clients to ensure that everything is in line with policies and general regulations in the field of health
- Ensured that risk factors are included as a concern in the research and that honesty in divulging information is exercised
- Facilitated the dissemination of information about the research being undertaken
2004-2006: Doctor of Medicine, University of California
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.