A marketing coordinator plays a primary role in establishing impressive PR approach, improving the ROI of initiated marketing programs and developing & evaluating effective marketing methodologies. This marketing coordinator resume example is professionally developed to help out the job contenders who wish to work as a marketing coordinator.
Sample Of Marketing Coordinator Resume Example:
Candidate’s Personal Details:
William H. Atkinson
3rd Avenue Society, Spencer Market
Westminster, United Kingdom
Phone Number: 3485 697 7989
I wish to be a part of the growing organisation as a marketing coordinator where I can make best use of my skill sets and experience.
|Academic Years||University/ College||Name of the degree|
|2002-2005||Royal University of Business Management||Graduation in Business Management|
|2005- 2007||King Arthur College of Business Studies||Post Graduation in Business Management & Marketing|
|Employment Years||Employer firm||Job Position|
|2007-2009||Eagle Sales & Marketing Pvt. Ltd||Assistant Marketing Coordinator|
|2009-April 2012||William & Spencer Marketing Industries||Marketing Coordinator|
- Assisted the public relations department in essential internal PR actions
- Planned and executed diverse marketing tradeshows, PPC campaigns, banner advertisements and promotional emails
- Developed and handled different print and electronic media projects and associated queries
- Participated in designing marketing material such as promotional banners for commencing fresh marketing programs
- Good communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Devoted, result- oriented and coordination skills
- Effective examine and decision making skills
A certified marketing coordinator registered with National Association of Marketing Professionals, London
References can be furnished on request.