A market research candidate is one who is entrusted with the responsibility of gathering market information about the general purchasing pattern of a group of people in the market. Their primary role is to play a supportive role to the sales team in determination of the choice of the people while buying products based on age, sex, location etc. The candidates involved in market research should be very good in financial and statistical analysis techniques to be able to collect and record finding in an organized manner. A market research resume example is given below:
Sample Market Research Resume Example
Personal Information :
Name: Paul Langston
Address: 5/8 Liverpool,
Mobile number: 98712345678
E mail id: email@example.com
Objective: I wish to work in the position of market research executive where I can make best use of my skill sets as well as experience.
Key Skills :
- Possess excellent knowledge of concept testing, product treatment and market segmentation.
- Capable of working in market research project associated with various areas such as technology, consumer goods, retail segment, banking as well as health care.
- Can undertake coding of surveys in depth and also pre-testing data.
- Good analytical skills and quick problem solving ability.
Educational Qualifications :
- High school from St. Northampton High School. Passed out in the year 2004.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from the ABC University, London. Passed out in the year 2007.
- Master’s in Business Administration from the XYZ University, London. Passed out in the year 2009.
Work experience :
- Working as Market Research Analyst at Derry Market Research Firm from 2009 till present with key responsibilities as formulation of consumer models, cluster analysis, probability inspection etc.
- Worked as Part time Market Researcher from 2008 to 2009 at New Hampshire Marketing Company with responsibilities as work with survey research team, identification of target markets, research gathering methods implementation etc.
Reference will be provided upon request.