A maintenance manager ensures continuous maintenance, timely development and proper utilization of the tools, technical devices, machinery and associated maintenance procedures. This professional is responsible for inspecting, servicing and safeguarding the heavy equipments. This maintenance manager resume example is professionally developed for helping the contenders in order to draw the attention of recruiters.
Sample of Maintenance Manager Resume Example:
Apartment Number 45- U, Hudson Street
New York, America
Telephone Number: 5869 344 6677
Career Objective: A self- motivated and experienced maintenance manager looking forward to join a leading firm to utilize my maintenance experience & knowledge for the growth of the organisation.
- I have acquired a Diploma in Maintenance from Blue Hills Technical Institute in 2002
- I have obtained Bachelors of Engineering degree from Philadelphia University of Technical Education in 2005
- I have received Masters in Science- Manufacturing & Maintenance from Hurley Technical University in 2007
||Mega Engineering Pvt. Ltd
||Assistant Maintenance Manager
|2010- till date
||Rainbow Manufactures Pvt. Ltd
- Developed and implemented diverse maintenance services and policies
- Supervised site maintenance programs and monitored consistent functioning of the construction staff.
- Ensured the proper unitization of man power, raw material and maintenance tools to handle the different maintenance jobs
- Implemented quality maintenance service procedures, safety measures and proper handling of warehouse utilities
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent technical knowledge of maintenance procedures of tools, machines and devices
- Brilliant problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to direct and control all phases of equipment maintenance
Hardworking, dedicated and able to generate the best results under the tight deadlines