Loan Servicer Resume
A loan servicer is a person who handles loan payments and issues. He handles the financial policies and issues relating to loan and payments, tax remittance, etc.
The loan servicer should have the knowledge about the issuing of loans, their repayment, tax issues and other policies and terms relating to it.
Loan Servicer Resume Example
Georgia – 84566
Summary of Qualification:
- I possess good communication skills.
- Possess good knowledge of loan services.
- Have effective knowledge of the repayment issues and the pro and cons of loan service.
Career Experience/Job History:
Loan Servicer in the Loan Department of Essex Bank
- Prepared monthly reports of the bills and loan documents of clients.
- Helped customers in issues relating to loan services.
- Handled credit documents required for providing loans.
- Prepared loan papers and documents required.
- Managed and scrutinized assets and guarantees forwarded for loans.
1999-2002: Bachelors in Commerce, Financial Management, Commerce College.
2002-2004: Masters in Commerce, Financial Management, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.