The loan administrator is responsible for handling all transactions of a debtor when the said debtor has taken a loan. The administrator has various responsibilities such as maintaining loan payment records, checking all monthly payment installments and other functions according to the loan agreement. Hence, the resume needs to underline the abilities of the applicant for being able to handle all loan and financial regulations. All educational and prior work experience must be mentioned in the loan administrator resume example.
Sample Loan Administrator Resume Example
Name: Barney Stinson
Address: 23, Morley Drive, Ohio
Phone no.: 2334-455667
Applying for: Loan Administrator
Objective Statement: I wish to achieve a position of a Loan Administrator in a well-known multinational bank.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, University of Ohio (1998-2000)
- Associate Degree in Accounting, University of Ohio (2000-2002)
- Communication, Record keeping and data handling of varied clients.
- Computer skills which includes Microsoft Office as well as compatibility with all Operating Systems.
- Familiar with all current loan packages of different banks.
1. Associated with the Real Estate Department of the Ohio National Bank, Ohio (2003-2006)
- Responsible for keeping track of, maintaining, processing and disbursing of loans.
- Ensuring good personal skills with customers’ especially different business firms and high profile clients.
- Maintaining all accounts and details of different branches associated with Ohio National Bank
2. Associated with Bank of Privet Drive, Ohio (2007-2010)
- Keeping track of accounts, book keeping, ledgers and journals.
- Maintained all invoices and budget decisions of different accounts.
- Represented bank for different International Conferences.