A litigation paralegal is professionally responsible for offering necessary assistance to the litigation attorneys by handling administrative, basic level legitimate procedures and investigative tasks. This litigation paralegal resume example is professionally designed to offer required guidance to help litigate paralegal contenders to grab the attention of concerned employers during the recruitment procedure.
Sample Of Litigation Paralegal Resume Example:
William H. Smith
Sun Rise Apartments, 3rd Street,
London, United Kingdom
Contact number 8939 697 7979
Career Objective Statement:
To pursue a successful career as a litigation paralegal attorney with a leading corporate firm in the lawsuit department.
- Obtained a Bachelors degree in corporate Law from Westminster Law College in 2002
- Acquired a Masters degree in Law & Management from London Institute of Law in the year of 2004
Affiliated with Legal Association of Litigation Lawyers since 2004
- From 2004- 2009: Served Eagle Group of Industries as a litigation paralegal professional
- From 2009- April 2012: Worked with Rainbow Industries as a senior litigation paralegal professional
- Dynamic, hardworking and posses necessary abilities to handle high level litigation cases and disputes
- Efficient performance under stress full circumstances
- Impressive communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency of preparing lawsuit agreements and contracts
- Initiated and successfully accomplished various legitimate research programs in order to present the client with strong statements
- Gathered necessary information and data to perform groundwork for the concerned attorney
- Prepared brief legitimate reports and fact files based on the investigation results
- Managed, organized and updated the legal records as required
- Worked as a mediator between the people and the attorney involved in particular cases.