A litigation attorney or layer is a highly experienced lawsuit professional who is specialized in the various legal procedures, laws and court proceedings. This professional serves its clients by looking after their legal issues, detailing & inspecting disputed litigation reports and by presenting the client- side in the court with strong action plans. This litigation attorney resume example is impressively drafted to help the contenders who look forward to serve on this job position.
Sample Of Litigation Attorney Resume Example:
5ht Avenue, Spencer Street,
London, United Kingdom
Mobile number: 7980 345 6594
Landline Number: 7900 670 3445
Resume Objective: Experienced and dedicated litigation lawyer seeking to serve a in law firm where I can avail the opportunity to utilize my lawsuit skills
|2001-2004||London University of Arts||Bachelors of Arts in Government & History|
|2004-2006||King Jorge University of Law||Juris Doctor Degree|
- 2006- 2010: McGraw Group of companies as a Litigation Attorney
- April 2010- till date: William Group of Companies as a Senior Litigation Attorney
- Handled diverse litigation cases and litigate procedures successfully
- Conducted various internal investigations, regulatory proceedings and presentations in order to satisfy the client queries
- Suggested and implemented beneficial trail strategies
- Negotiated and settled many disputed cases between the people and the company
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective research and administrative skills
- Good knowledge of drafting settlement statements and memorandums
Honoured with “The Best Attorney of the Year” appreciation award by National Association of Litigation Lawyers in the year of 2009
References can be provided on request.