A student who has completed his education or is pursuing his education in the law related field is known as a law student. After completing the education, a law student must prepare a good CV highlighting their skill sets so as to attract the potential employer. A law student’s resume must mention relevant educational as well as credentials representing the candidate’s achievements. A law student resume example is given below.
Sample Law Student Resume Example
Law Student Resume
Address : 42 Rose Woods, California
Mobile Number : 4395863
Telephone Number : 398349178
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Bachelor of Arts from Brooklyn University, College of Arts, Rios, CA in the year 2007 with 89% marks.
- Completed Masters In law from Whitman Law College, Phoenix, CA in the year 2009, with A+ Grade.
- Completed Diploma in Law Practises from ABC Institute in the year 2010, with A Grade.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive problem solving skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Complete knowledge of various computer programs and software including Westlaw, MS Office, IBM formats and others.
- Good at convincing people.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
Achievements/ Honours/ Awards/Recognitions:
- Awarded Student of the year Award in the year 2006 from Brooklyn University.
- Awarded with best project by Whitman Law College in the year 2008.
- Member of “ Excellent List of Law Students”
- Member of “ Upcoming Law Talents”
- Mr. Jacob Louis, College Head, Brooklyn University
- Mr. Anthony Marcos, Law Department Head, Whitman Law College