A job placement officer is an individual who works in a job consultancy firm and is responsible for placing an individual looking for a job in an organization as per the vacancy in the organization. The job placement officer also screens the resume of the applicant to check which job type would be appropriate for him. The resume of an individual applying for the position of a job placement officer is an important aspect for him getting selected for the job. The resume should highlight his work experience in a similar position and his knowledge about the work profile in that position.
Sample Job Placement Officer Resume
Job Placement Officer Resume
Name: Nancy Myers
Address: 32 China Town, New York, New Jersey 4587
Telephone number: 45867
Mobile phone number: 34902
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of birth: 22nd of March 1982
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of human psychology
- Three years work experience in this field
To work in the position of a job placement officer in a reputed job consultancy firm and place the appropriate candidate for the job best suitable for him.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from California School of Business in the year 2006.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource from California School of Business in the year 2008.
Currently working as a job placement officer in a job consultancy firm, Spot On Jobs. My job responsibility is to screen the resume of the applicants and placing them in the client organizations.