A Java programmer is an individual who does programming in the Java language. He looks after the development and monitoring of the intranet portals of an organization. The individual applying for the position of a Java programmer needs to highlight his programming skills, qualifications as well as experience in his resume. A java programmer resume example is given below:
Sample Java Programmer Resume Example
Java Programmer Resume
Mark Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential address: 23 Universal High Road, New York, New Jersey 3490
Residential contact number: 28904
Cell phone number: 56789
Date of birth: 23rd of June 1982
I want make a career as a successful Java programmer by working in a reputed IT organization that will help me to utilize my skills in an effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers from New Jersey Institute of Technology in the year 2004.
- Diploma course in Java programming in the year 2007
- Received certification from Institute of Java Programmers in the year 2008
- Knowledge in Java Beans, JDBC, Java script, HTML and Java Servlets
Working in the position of Java programmer since June, 2009 in GL Technologies.
My job responsibility includes the following:
- Reviewing and developing programs used for the purpose of operations.
- Helping junior team members in learning the language.
Worked in the position of Java programmer from October 2006 to May 2009 in ABC Limited where I was in charge of developing Java programs.
- Playing Tennis
- Reading Fiction Books
Can be provided upon request.