An IT specialist is an individual who has to coordinate and manage IT project between the employer organization and its clients. They also have to ensure that that the computer networks in the IT firm like LAN, WAN etc are in smooth working condition.
It is necessary for an individual applying for the position of an IT specialist to have skills that will help him to excel in the field of IT. He should mention about the various skills possessed by him in his resume so that it impresses the employers.
Sample IT Specialist Resume Example
I am an individual with three years of work experience in the IT field and excellent knowledge about systems and various application software.
To seek a position as an IT specialist in an IT institute of repute where I can apply technical knowledge and programming skills for the benefit of the organization.
- Proficient in various software and applications like
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Server 2000
- Server 2003
- Proficient in various fields of Networking like Network Fundamentals, Cisco Routers, Wireless Networking
- Excellent repairing skills
- Excellent knowledge about software support
- Worked as an IT specialist with Techno Solutions Limited from 6th May 2009 till 18th November 2012 where my responsibilities included coordinating and managing the projects of the clients. Supporting and providing analysis in the process of system setup. Troubleshooting the technical issues that can hamper the development of a software or application.
- Worked with Grey Atom Limited from 2nd March 2009 till 1st May 2009 as an intern in the IT department of the organization
Address: 89 Tom Moody lane, New York, New Jersey 1965
Cell Phone Number: 89654
Landline Number: 45897