An IT executive is an individual working in the field of information technology and is responsible for management of technology department in the organization. They have to oversee all the operations involving the development of the information systems. They have to manage various projects in the IT sector and also ensure that all technology products and services are delivered on time and accurately.
An individual applying for the job position of an IT executive need to prepare a resume that will showcase his knowledge and skills in the technical field as a well drafted resume will help the candidate to grab a good job position.
Sample IT executive resume example
Name: Tim Burton
Correspondence Address: 45 Jack and Jill Street, North Carolina, South Dakota 8756
Mobile Number: 98765
Telephone Number: 52309
Date of birth: 2nd of March 1983
Marital status: Single
To make a successful career in the IT field by working in the position of an IT executive. I want to join a successful and reputed IT organization that will help me to grow professionally.
- Master’s degree in Information technology from North Carolina Institute of Technology in the year 2008
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from South Dakota University in the year 2006
Worked in the position of an It executive with South Side Technologies Limited for a period of three years. My job duties were:
- Managing all the IT projects
- Managing external as well internal application upgrades
- Improving the process of network operations
- Creating strategic goals and converting them into plans that can be implemented
- Negotiating contracts with software manufacturers
- Overseeing the hiring process of new staff
- Received Best Technical Manager award from IT Organization Group in the year 2011