An IT developer is an individual who is responsible for developing computer programs as well as various software for the client or maybe for internal use of the employer organization. They are usually given the subject or the purpose of using the software or a program that they need to develop and based on the purpose they design, install, test and maintain the software or program. It is necessary for an individual who wants to pursue a career as an IT developer to have knowledge about the field of Information Technology. Thus he needs to reflect his knowledge in that field in his resume.
Sample IT Developer Resume example
Name: Amy Jackson
Date of Birth: 5th of May 1985
Correspondence Address: 56 Tango Charlie Lane, Sin City, Las Vegas 8907
Telephone number: 89654
Cell phone number: 23478
E mail id: email@example.com
Job type seeking for: Full time
I want to make a career in the field of Information Technology as a successful IT developer. I want to join an organization that gives me a challenging work environment and help me grow my knowledge on software as well as in programming language.
Worked in the position of an IT developer in Sun Systems Limited from 10th May 2009 till 21st August 2012. My job duties were:
- Reviewing the current systems
- Presenting ideas in order to improve systems and also for the purpose of cost proposals
- Developing software as per the given specifications and also making note of the program codes
- Testing the developed software to check the performance and efficiency
- Preparing manuals that can be referred to while using the software
- Completed my Bachelors in Information Technology from Los Angeles University in the year 2009
- Completed a diploma course in Advance IT Application from ABC Institute in the year 2010.