IT Consultant Resume
IT Consultant is a person who advises people on information technology services and how to use these tools to meet their demands. The IT consultants have tie up with big companies who consult them to advice on the use of technological tools.
The professional should have good knowledge of the technological terms and appliances to advise and inform about them.
IT Consultant Resume Example
Denmark – 8574
Summary of Qualifications:
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Prove efficient in updating information about the new technological services launched and also about the current tools.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Designed and improvised new technological applications for clients.
- Updated clients about the new technologies launched and provided services when approved.
- Planned strategic ideas to upgrade software technologies.
- Designed and developed current systems and database.
- Provided training to the new recruited IT employees.
1995-1998: Bachelors in IT Engineering, School of Engineering Studies.
1999-2000: Masters in IT Engineering, School of Engineering Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.