An IT business analyst is an individual responsible for the technological development as well as direction of an organization. They usually design the information system of a business and also integrate new forms of technical systems in order to improve the work flow of the organization.
The abilities and knowledge of an IT business analyst can be applied in various businesses. Usually formal education and training is required along with technical abilities for this job position. The resume of an individual applying for the position of an IT business analyst must showcase his skills and qualifications in an effective manner.
Sample IT Business Analyst Resume Example
Name: John Woo
Address: 67 Yankee Doodle Street, Miami City, Florida 3490
Phone Number: 89765
Email Id: email@example.com
I want to work in the position of an IT business analyst in an established organization and make a name for myself in the IT field by contributing my one hundred percent and all my technical abilities in the job.
Highlights of qualifications:
- Vast knowledge in the field of business operations and IT business systems
- Can work in a complex and a challenging work environment
- Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Possess excellent problem solving skill
Completed Bachelors degree in Computer Systems from Texas University in the year 2008
- Worked as an IT business analyst with Gen Technical Solutions from May 2010 till July 2012 where I have planned test case and scripts based on URD. I have produced data mappings and collected requirements in order to design user approval.
- Worked as a junior IT business Analyst with Bark Technical Solutions from May 2008 till April 2010 where I was responsible for designing the information system of the business.