Information Technology Resume
Information Technology refers to the development and management of software and hardware devices of a computer. The IT field, as it is popularly known, is a vast field engaged in managing software and hardware to store information and for the proper running of a computer.
The software tools direct the computer to function certain processes while the hardware equipments store and assist the computer. The information technology deals in computer networking, project management, etc.
Information Technology Resume Example
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced professional having IT skills and efficient management skills.
- I have a good knowledge base of software and hardware devices.
- I have the capability to work in a time bound fast paced schedule.
- Also know about the various networking systems and their functioning.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Created different improvised versions of softwares.
- Maintained the website servers from virus attacks through improvised antivirus systems.
- Updated the software tools of the client companies to newer versions.
- Improvised network connections and ports for the clients dealing with the company.
- Responsible for developing the computer hardware systems of the various computer systems of the company.
- Managed and supervised the working technical staff engaged in software maintenance.
- Maintained good communication with the partner associates for supplying resources.
1995-1998: Bachelors of Science in Computer Applications, School of Technological
1999-2000: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, System Management Institute.
Professional request will be furnished upon request.