Industrial Technology Resume
Industrial technology is a field which applies the engineering principles and technical properties in the construction of mechanical instruments and tolls used in the industrial field. The tools are used by the engineers and the industrial personnel.
The industrial technologist is involved in manufacturing and designing of manufacturing processes and equipment. It is a field involved in construction and manufacturing mechanical systems for the industries. It is the use of technology to develop these industrial systems. The industrial technologist develops and utilizes new scientific and technologic ideas and concepts in his works.
Industrial Technology Resume Example
West Street Road
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good analytical skills to develop the projects.
- Experienced both in teaching field and practical working analysis field.
Career Experience/ Job History
Institute of Technology Studies
- Gave both practical and theoretical knowledge on the techniques of developing mechanical infrastructure.
- Maintained records of progress of the students and evaluate their progress.
- Conducted practical analysis sessions for infield training experience of the students.
- Designed and supervised projects of construction of systems.
- Assisted teams under my supervision for their efficient working.
- Developed strategies with the team of industrial engineers as per their requirements for resources.
- Took an active part from the industry grounds on the technology fair.
1998-2000: Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Engineering Studies.
1995-1998: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Engineering Studies.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.