A housekeeper is an individual who is responsible for cleaning of rooms and furnishings of an organization. The responsibilities of a housekeeper vary from one industry to another. In a corporate office a housekeeper is responsible for cleaning the office premises, maintaining the AC temperature and also maintaining the food stock at the cafeteria. In a hotel a housekeeper is responsible for providing room service to the guests. A housekeeper resume should showcase the skill skills as well as the experience of the candidate in the related field.
Sample Housekeeper Resume Example
Name: Joseph Matthew
Address: 34/647 Spring Lane, Square Street, New York
A hard working and efficient individual with two years working experience in the hotel industry and possess excellent communication skill.
I wish to work in the position of a housekeeper in a reputed hotel and make best use of my customer satisfaction skill for providing excellent services.
Currently working as housekeeper in JM Cotton Hotel since May 2009.
Job Duties includes the following:
- Ensuring that the infrastructures of the hotel rooms are maintained.
- Providing extra bed sheets, blankets and pillows to guest and collecting their garments for laundry.
- Cleaning the room after a guest leaves or before a guest occupies the room.
- Looking after all the requirements of the guests so that have comfortable stay at the hotel.
- Languages known: English, French, Spanish, German
- Date of birth: 21st of June 1987
- Marital status: Single.