A general counsel is a primary designation in the judicial world as it takes care of all legal company transactions, works to limit the associated risk exposure & damage, provides legal advices on various activities and oversees the necessary legitimate audit procedures. The following example of general counsel resume is designed to educate the applicants who want to work on this job position.
Sample Of General Counsel Resume Example:
Baker Apartments, Near 2nd Cathedral Street
Westminster, United Kingdom
Telephone Number: 7900 349 6979
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
An enthusiastic, skilled and experienced general counsel looking forward to serve the Judicial world on the same job position so as to make best use of my skill sets and experience.
- In the year of 2007, I have served the National Relations Board- London as a General Counsel
- Since March 2007- April 2012, I am working with Westminster Transit Authority as a General Counsel
- Looked after various legitimate procedures against the controversial cases and serious offences
- Developed many arbitration programs and hearings against the labour laws
- Initiated and negotiated for the different employee benefit & welfare programs including third party vendors
- Handled approximately more than 200 case at the federal court levels and administrative courts
- Impressive problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Effective development and law management knowledge
- Ability to negotiate and suggest revolutionary legal actions to control sensitive situations
- Acquired a Bachelors degree in Law from England University of Law & Management in the year 2005
- Obtained a Masters degree in Business Law from London Law Institute in 2007
- Planned and implemented effective laws in order to encounter the unfair labour practices
Established and maintained grievance resolution programs.