A food technologist is an individual who help in the manufacturing process and developing recipes of drinks and food products. They apply existing technology or discover new ones in order to come up with new ingredients and concepts. They may sometimes design the process in which a certain food product has to be manufactured. The food technologist resume needs to be an impressive one in order to get selected for the job. The resume should have details which reflect the knowledge and experience of the individual in food technology.
Sample Food technologist resume example
Name: Roger Moore
Date of birth: 2nd of March 1984
Permanent address: 23 Yankee Doodle Road, New York, New Jersey 6789.
Residential contact number: 67890
Mobile phone number: 17890
E mail id: email@example.com
To work in the position of a food technologist in a reputed food manufacturing company and make best use of my knowledge to bring new technologies in the food industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in food technology from the Colorado School of Technology in the year 2007
- Diploma in Food Processing from ABC Institute
- Certificate in latest Food Technology from XYZ Institute.
- Worked with Daily Food from May 2009 to November 2011 as a food technologist. My job responsibility was to check the quality of the food manufactured and ensure that the quality is maintained.
- Worked with Tasty Food from July 2008 to May 2009 in the position of a food technologist. Job responsibility was to ensure that the appropriate recipe and ingredients are used in manufacturing the food products manufactured by the company.