A financial analyst resume example is a document which serves as a guide for the creation of a financial analyst CV or resume. The post of a financial analyst is commonly found in banks and other financial service providing institutions. A financial analyst handles client accounts and provides financial advice to them, so that they can invest in the financial schemes offered by the bank. Hence, the resume of a financial analyst must be relevant, concise and insightful. All efforts should be made to provide a clear impression of his abilities and strengths.
Sample Financial Analyst Resume Example:
23 Massachusetts Avenue
New York G5760
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Harvard University with a summa cum laude 
- Obtained a Master’s degree in Finance and Management from Harvard University. 
- Worked as an intern in the Bank of America, with chief area of focus being the bank’s relationship with its international correspondents and a detailed study of account papers, client profiles and bank policies. [2004 to 2006]
- Worked as junior financial analyst in HEW Bank, New York where I was in charge of bookkeeping, customer care, client service and account management of accounts worth over 50,000USD. [2006 to present]
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and all its program components
- IBM compatible
- To create an impressive client list for the company, which will not only add value but will also challenge my work and educational training sufficiently.
- To merge both personal and professional growth of the finance sector company or bank wherein I am employed.