Financial Advisor Resume
A financial advisor is a person who advises people on financial issues. He renders his services in finance management, insurance planning, tax review, etc to the government and business organizations. The financial advisor helps the client in maintaining income management and to avoid risks in financial matters.
The financial adviser should be an expert in financial matters and should have thorough knowledge of it.
Financial Advisor Resume Example
Finland – 8473
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Also have analytical skills to advise the people about the financial services in a better way.
Career Experience/Job History:
Dell Financial Institution
- Managed financial accounts of the clients and advised them on their management.
- Prepared reports on the progress of the policies of the clients and advised ways or discard losses.
- Reviewed policies, investment bonds and reports for the clients.
Elite Financial Services
- Handled audit accounts and provided financial counseling to the new customers.
- Improved profits of the financial institution by improving client base.
- Managed the association of client base with the company by maintaining records of them and accessing them in need.
1997-2000: B.S in Accounting, Commerce Principles Analysis Center.
2000-2002: MBA, Finance, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.