The finance director is an essential member of a business firm. He or she is responsible for ensuring all financial activities within the company are being properly carried out. The resume must be properly constructed showcasing the candidate’s skills for handling the numerous responsibilities that come with this job. The finance director is required to be trained both in terms of academics and also professionally. The finance directors resume needs to be direct and specific to the applicant’s career goals and ambitions.
Sample Finance Director Resume Example:
Name: Alan Rickman
Address: 14, North Portland Drive, London
Contact number: 2331122334
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Statement: I have a strong finance background and wish to practice my skills and abilities by joining a well reputed finance company as a Finance Director
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Accounts and Finance, Minor in Psychology), London University, 2003-2005
- MBA degree from London University, 2005-2007
Other Training Qualification:
- Certification in Computer Programming (Microsoft Office etc)
- Certification in Auditing and Book Keeping
1. Worked for PRIOR International Ltd as a Senior Finance Advisor. 2007-2008
- Responsible for managing Finance Department.
- Approving different marketing and sales Plans.
- Executing different financial transactions with executive companies.
- Reporting to CEO and Board of Directors about all finance works for the year.
2. Associated as a Finance Analyst for INDESIGN Project under RTO Corp Ltd, 2009
- Graduated first in class of 2005 from London University.
- Awarded Best Finance Innovation from an independent Business Award Ceremony.