A field engineer is a technician whose job is to take care of all the technical details by troubleshooting the problems at the field or the site of manufacturing. They have to apply scientific, mathematical and engineering theories in order to address problems arising at the field or manufacturing site in order to ensure proper functioning of the production plant.
It is necessary for an individual applying for the position of a field engineer to have idea about the work responsibilities. In order to highlight his knowledge in the job position he needs to mention his work experience in the resume.
Sample Field Engineer Resume Example
678 U Turn Road,
New York, New Jersey 5690
Mobile number: 89765
Email id: email@example.com
Date of birth: 3rd of March 1980
Abilities and characteristics:
- Ability to manage any kind of technical work even without supervision
- Can work in adverse settings
- Ability to diagnose existing problems in the equipments and also solve the problems
- Very enthusiastic, patient and thinks critically
- Possesses logical skills and can prioritize tasks depending on the emergency situations
Currently working in the position of a field engineer in Opera Manufacturing Services Limited since June 2009. My job functions are as follows:
- Carrying out research in order to find existing problems
- Looking after the maintenance of the equipments and the infrastructure
- Helping in the installation process as per the requirements given by the research team
- Testing installed machines and equipments in order to check their performance
- Pursued Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering in 2006 from New York University with 75% marks.
Additional training and course work:
- Trained in Antenna Position and FORTRAN programming
- Did a certificate course in Apollo Timing System and Tracking Data processor