Fast Food Manager Resume
A fast food manager is a professional who manages the fast food establishment and its activities. The fast food restaurant or outlet delivers fast and quick food services unlike hotels who take time or food processing.
The fast food services are feasible for people who don’t have much time to spend on food. The fast food manager ensures good customer service, efficient food delivery etc of the outlet.
Fast Food Manager Resume Example
Denmark – 47363
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess excellent organizational and managerial skills to manage a fast food service.
- Proved efficient in strategic planning to develop business of the service and provide best customer service.
- Capable of handling accounts and storekeeping of the fast food joint.
Career Experience/Job History:
Fast food Manager
- Ensuring timely and fast delivery of food and maintaining hygienic conditions.
- Recruited new staff and trained them for the outlet.
- Organizing stock and resources for the outlet, maintained cleanliness and effective services.
- Made plans for adding add on service facilities apart from the food.
Fast Food Manager
- Developing the customer services and ensuring good service.
- Conducted monthly analysis of the business sales.
- Conducted strategic planning and opened up four new branch outlets of the chain.
- Improved profits and management standards of the outlet.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Hotel Management, Institute of Hotel Management Studies.
2000-2002: Masters in Hotel Management, Institute of Hotel Management Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.