An entry level marketing professional takes care of initial level marketing procedures, provides necessary assistance to the senior marketing staff, coordinates during the designing, developing and implementing the marketing strategies and ensures the timely availability of the marketing material. The entry level marketing professional resume must be drafted in such a manner so that it showcases the skill sets of the candidates in an effective manner.
Sample Of Entry Level Marketing Resume Example:
House No:56/ K, Sky Line Housing Society,
New Jersey, United States of America
Mobile Number: 5969 597 3445
Landline Number: 2949 798 8900
Seeking to acquire a competitive marketing job position in an esteemed organization where I can make use of my skill sets and learn more about the marketing field.
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge:
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of the latest marketing and promotional trends
- Familiar with marketing material and the importance of setting up marketing surveys
- Good computing, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Impressive knowledge of PR and good at performing online marketing tasks
|Employment Tenure||Employer Firm||Job Position|
|2010- Present||Eagle Sales & Marketing Associates Pvt. Ltd||Marketing Assistance|
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provided necessary support in developing, implementing and planning the latest marketing programs
- Offered necessary assistance in conducting customer survey in order to prepare reports on product popularity
- Prepared required reports and updated & uploaded the fresh data on received client and customer feedbacks
- Initiated entry level PR efforts in terms of redesigning the product packaging and advertisement material
- 2005-2008: obtained a bachelors degree in Business Administration from New York College of Business Studies
- 2008-2010: Acquired a Masters degree in Marketing Associate program from National University of America
- Fond of Drawing and playing table tennis
- I like travelling and surfing the internet.