Entry Level Advertising Staff Resume
Entry level advertising staff work primarily as sales representatives and aid the Advertising managers with their needs in implementing their tasks. This would entail understanding of the products and the company’s values so as to give directions to the Entry Level Advertising Staff to inform clients of the products and services of the company effectively. They are given the responsibility to gather information from clients, process advertising transactions and learn more about the business practices in order to give a stronger foundation for future opportunities.
Entry Level Advertising Staff Resume Example
6372 Plymouth St.
Phone: (212) 210-2100
Hard working and highly dependable individual seeking for a job as Entry level Advertising Staff in any office
Summary of Qualification
- Very good organizational skills, can multi-task and quick to follow instructions
- Can operate office equipment such as fax machines, photocopier, scanner, printer, cutter etc.
- Highly skilled in making reports, documenting and updating clients using computer programs and presentation software
- Highly professional and honest in implementing tasks
- Very good health condition and can work long hours
Career Experience/Job History
2008 –present: Entry level Advertising Staff, George and Associates
- Prepared presentations by summarizing reports and data and packaged them using audio visual materials
- Assisted clients to the office and made initial interview for information gathering and recording
- Made and followed up schedules through phone scheduling and online appointments
- Assisted the Advertising Manager in drafting monthly and annual reports
- Collected payments for services, issued receipts and listed contact details for future reference
- Reminded the immediate supervisor of schedules and tentative appointments early to ensure smooth operations
2004-2006: Bachelor of Science in Advertising, University of Los Angeles
Professional reference will be furnished upon request