An employment specialist is an individual who provides employment counseling to his clients in order to make his client job ready. The job of the employee specialist is to increase the confidence level of an individual looking for a job and also suggest suitable jobs for the candidate. An individual applying for the position of an employment specialist should have good communication skills, knowledge of the market, should understand human behavior and good analytical abilities and he needs to mention these skills in his resume. The Employment specialist resume should highlight the qualities of the individual.
Sample Employment specialist resume example
78 Aspen High Road,
Oxford City, California 8674
Phone number: 23890
Mobile number: 34678
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a career by working in the position of an employment specialist and provide training to individual looking for a job so that they are prepared to face the job market.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of human behavior
- Impressive interpersonal skills.
- Great training skills
- Knowledge about employment law
- Masters in business administration with specialization in human resource from California School of Business , in the year 2008
- Bachelors in Arts with specialization in sociology and human behavior from Oxford University in the year 2005
- Working in the position of an employment specialist in Job Offers Consultancy since October 2008. In my current job profile, I am responsible for providing image improvement training to clients of the consultancy. I was also responsible for keeping a track of jobs available in market and advising clients about the job best suitable for them.