Elementary school education (also generally referred to as primary education) is the level of education which lies in the middle of pre-school and high school education. The teacher working in this sphere/ at this level uses the documents called elementary school teacher resumes to present themselves to the elementary school authorities while seeking employment.
The individuals must prepare the resume they present with care and caution. They must follow a certain format for the resume and should mention every possible detail they find is relevant as per the post.
Sample Elementary School Teacher Resume Example
To contribute to the education of the new generation by working as an elementary teacher. I wish to guide the students by providing them the right knowledge and all the required resources. I also believe that every child is special.
- 2005- 2006: Certification of Teaching, American Teachers Association, USA.
- 2004- 2005: Certificate of Education, American Institute of Education and Knowledge, USA.
- 2001- 2004: Bachelors of Commerce, St. Patrick College, University of New Jersey, USA.
- 2000: Completed high school education from- St. Mary Girls High School, New Jersey, USA.
Work Experience/ Training Experience:
- 2006- 2007: Teacher, James Carmon Pre-school, New Hampshire, USA. (Training)
- 2007- 2008: Teacher, Grade 1 (mathematics and science), Holy Christ Elementary School, West, New Jersey, USA.
- 2008- 2009: Teacher, Grade 2 (mathematics), Holy Christ Elementary School, West New Jersey, USA.
- 2009- Present: Teacher, Grades 2/ 3/ 4, Holy Christ Elementary School, West, New Jersey, USA.
Subjects of Interest/ Specialization:
- Elementary Mathematics
- History and General Knowledge
- Language French
Interests and Hobbies:
- Reading books- biographies, history, fiction novels.
- Writing- short stories and poems
- Listening to music
- Art of photography
Age: 29 yrs
Address: 3463, Belford Street, Kristen Town, Wisconsin, USA.
Resident No.: 235646367
Mobile No.: 89656545