An electronic technician is a person who undertakes maintenance and repairs of all electronic products. The primary role of an electronic technician is to keep the electronic equipments in good working condition at all times which includes troubleshooting and resolving issues. The candidate who wish to work in this job position must prepare a resume so as to showcase their skill sets, qualifications and other details. An electronic technician resume example is given below.
Sample Electronic Technician Resume Example
Ruben A Claverd
Bishop’s Stratford, Hertfordshire, London, CM23
Phone – 111-222-3333
Email – email@example.com
- I wish to be a part of the growing organization as an electronic technician where my experience and skill sets can be best utilized.
- Possess about 8 years of experience as an electronic technician and capable of troubleshooting all electronic products with great ease.
- Acquired degree of Digital Electronic Technician from Staffordshire University, London in the year 2004 by securing highest grades in electronics paper as specialization.
- Working currently as an electronic technician for London Electronic Corp from 2007 till present with responsibilities such as maintenance and troubleshooting of all electronic products of company, refurbish inventory, install electronic spares for privileged clients, MIS reporting to senior etc.
- Previously worked for Associated Electronic Company as Assistant Electronic technician from 2004 to 2007 with key responsibilities as analyze unit electronic products, circuit repair, test various electronics repair equipment for proper functioning, solder components etc.
- Development of charts and graphs in excel for illustration of system components.
- Update data log books assigned for each week in the software provided by company.
- Trained a team of 12 members on basics of electronic repair which included both theory and practical sessions.
- Held workshop for employees on enhancing technical knowledge with regard to products of company.
- References available on professional request.