A digital marketing professional plays a vital role in promoting and increasing the sale of the offered good, products and services. This professional plans, organizes and implements various marketing programs by using the digital communication sources which further helps in improving or enhancing of popularity of the products worldwide. This digital marketing resume example is professionally developed to guide the interested candidates who wish you apply for this job position.
Sample Of Digital Marketing Resume Example:
Spence Housing Apartments, Baker Market
Westminster, United Kingdom
Mobile Number: 5960 607 3244
With five Years of vast experience and knowledge of digital marketing techniques, I wish to join an esteemed marketing organization where I can pursue a long- term career by utilizing my skills and expertise
- Creative, result- oriented and effective administrative skills
- Posses strong initiative and muti- tasking abilities
- Impressive interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proactive and creative abilities
- Good knowledge of publics relations strategies
- Effective computer skills
- Designed, implemented and improved the digital marketing polices and strategies to enhance the popularity of the products
- Executed the optimized digital marketing techniques by maximizing the regional public relation activities
- Developed, managed and presented the annual budget of the marketing department.
- Assigned and looked after the routine digital marketing staff activities
|Employment Years||Employer Firm||Designation|
|2009-2011||Eagle Sales & Marketing Pvt. Ltd||Digital Marketing Associate|
|2011- April 2012||Anderson Marketing Pvt. Ltd||Digital Marketing Manager|
- Year 2002-2005: I have completed my Bachelors in Business Administration from Westminster University of Business School
- Year 2006-2008: I have scored Masters in Business Administration & Marketing from London University
- Completed diploma in Latest Digital Techniques from ABC Institute in the year 2009.
References are available on request