A database developer is an individual who writes and modifies database as per the requirement of the organization. They are responsible for creating systems that will allow access to information stored in databases. They should have proficient computer skills as their job requires them to always deal with computers and should possess knowledge about various database systems like Oracle, DB2 , MySQL, MS Access etc. The database developer resume should be drafted in such a manner so that it showcases the skill sets, experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Sample Database Developer Resume Example
Sun Rise Apartments, 34 Tiny Lane Road
Sin City, Las Vegas 6789
Landline number: 78456
Mobile phone number: 34908
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in the position of a database developer in a challenging work environment where I can utilize my technical knowledge and skills and at the same time learn new skills for the benefit of the organization.
- Proficient knowledge in Oracle, MS Access, Microsoft Visual Pro, Linux, Unix, Windows, IBM DB2
- Good analytical as well as technical skills
- Can work in any shift
- Masters degree in computer science from New York University in the year 2008
- Bachelors degree in computer science from New York University in the year 2006
- Currently working in the position of a database developer in Sun Soft Technologies since May 2009. I am responsible for managing the database systems of the organization and performing coding and scripting.