An individual applying for the position of a data processor should have good technical skills and needs to be an expert in using computer. A data processor’s job is to ensure entry of data from various reports into the company database, preparing and sourcing documents and identifying the data to be entered. It is a very responsible job as a data processor has to handle confidential data. The resume of an individual applying for the position of a data processor should focus on highlighting his technical skills in his resume. A data processor resume example is as follows:
Sample Data Processor Resume Example
I am a highly skilled individual with excellent technical as well as analytical skills. I am very trustworthy and can handle confidential data efficiently. I have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Permanent address: 45 High End Street, North Dakota, New Carolina 5678
Residential contact number: 67890
Mobile phone number: 45678
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in arts from New York university in the year 2004
- Certification program in basic computer skills from Arena Center in the year 2007
- Certification program in typing from West Side Typing School in 2008
Working in the position of a data processor in Tech Limited since June 2007
My job includes the following duties
- Gathering all the information and entering it into the database.
- Verifying whether the data entered was accurate.
- Administering while routing documents after making entry.